Mary Immaculate of Lourdes is Newton and Needham Massachusetts's oldest Roman Catholic Parish.
Founded as Saint Mary's Parish in 1870 it was renamed "Mary Immaculate of Lourdes" when the new
Church was dedicated on Thanksgiving Day, 1910. In addition to being a regular territorial parish
of the Archdiocese of Boston it is also a "Mission Parish" since 2007 with a special apostolate
for the Traditional Latin Mass (1962 Missal).